Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm just too bearish

I don't understand whats going on out in the world of finance and there is no use getting chopped to pieces fighting a HF community and Wall Street crowd who has every intention of keeping this whole system going as long as possible. At this point the financial system is convulated and opaque that no one can tell what is going on. Derivatives? Ways to hide losses. Just as Enron. Someday something very big will happen, but I am loathe to predict when. The dips get shorter, the leverage gets larger, and the imbalances go to the moon. Only God is going to cause this system to fail and it will, but I have to survive in order to see it.

A couple of good quotes I've read lately

1. No liquidity without responsibility

2. You can't privatize profits and socialize the risks.

At least I had a good day today. Size sellers showed up in the spoos in second hour of trading.

No comments: